All six types of rasas fulfiller and flavor enhancer formula
- Mix 20 grams of Amla powder in six liters of buttermilk, stir well.
- Mix and leave it in the shade for 4-6 hours
- Shadrasa is ready.
Method of use
- Filter the prepared juice and mix it in 200 liters of water and spray it on per acre of crop.
- Can also be given to the roots of crops along with water.
- Must spray at the time of bud emergence, before flowering and at the time of grain formation. Doing so the taste of the produce increases greatly.
- Spray only at the rate of 3 percent
- Shadras usage is also good for seed treatment by sprinkling it on seeds.
Usage time limit – 1 week